Sunday, October 17, 2010

I should be bird-dogging chicks at Coney Island

I have no idea what that phrase means, but it sounds perverse and fun.
Let me toot my pity whistle for a second:
         On Friday my doom awaited me: a calculus test, second period. I had studied; if that means attempting a problem and then doodling expletives as an answer. I was walking towards the classroom that housed that calculus test, when my name was called over the intercom, "Carmella Mingo is needed in the counseling office." Like Micheal Jackson, I pivoted around and then, like a geriatric, I slowly walked towards the front of the school. The orthopedic steps were taken to stall as much as possible. In the counselor's office I fixed the mistake on my college application. I could have left, and made it back in time for calculus, but the counselor asked a question.
            "So how is it with your friend?" 
        Oh right, I remembered, my mom told my school counselor about the guy I'm dating. I just love her. Under normal circumstances I would have circumvented any conversation and I would have promptly skirted out of the room, but I had a calculus test to skip.
         I had an hour and a half of girl talk..the hour and a half it would have taken me to complete my calculus test. Now here's the self-pity part: I am taking the test tomorrow and I have to study for it.


I am a generic teenage girl that listens to pop music on the radio. (Hey hipsters reading: fuck you <3)
these are the songs I am obsessed* with 
    *obsessed in this case means: switching radio stations every 2.1 seconds, in hopes of getting this one particular song. In the case of said song coming on the radio: scream fit, ear-bleeding volume, and a performance worthy of broadway in the confines of my Honda. People at red lights stare...and maybe point and laugh. 
Rihanna- Only Girl (In the World)
The video is average, but the song is fist-pumping fabulous-nessss

Like a G6
the term 'slizzard' is totally my thing 


(and for you hipsters) Die Antwoord
this is of them just spitting it. this is dream me.


and this completes life
KID CUDI (featuring my loves: ratatat and MGMT)

1 comment:

  1. i do the exact same thing with only girl in the world. :D i can't believe your mom said something to the counselors. wtf.

    ReplyDelete